A quick and tasty recipe for a pasta sauce featuring all the flavours of Sicily, best with short pasta and parmesan shaves. The preparation time is maximum of 20 minutes, between boiling the pasta and preparing the tomato sauce with the olive paté
Ingredients for four people
- 400g of short pasta of your choice
- 6 tablespoons of tomato pulp
- 2 tablespoons of green olive pate’
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 parsley
- 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan
- Extra Virgin olive oil (recommended Siciliano PGI)
- 1 pinch of salt
(1) Bring plenty of salted water to a boil in a pot and cook the pasta al dente.
(2) In a pan, add the extra virgin olive oil and brown the garlic clove, then pour the tomato pulp in.
Cook for about ten minutes, then add 2 tablespoons of the pasta cooking water, the green olive paté and chopped parsley. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
(3) Pour the well-drained pasta directly into the sauce pan and brown it for a minute, seasoning them well.
Dish up and garnishing with a few leaves of fresh parsley, sprinkle with grated Parmesan.