A healthy, fresh and tasty recipe that use courgettes instead of pasta. Ideal for a light lunch or to be consumed during summer.
Ingredients for 2 people
- 1 x bufalo mozzarella
- 2 courgettes
- 6 tablespoons of pesto Preziosa
- Extra virgin olive oil (recommended Siciliano PGI)
- Basil or mint
(1) Wash the courgettes well and slice them thinly with the help of a peeler or a spiralizer for vegetables, put them in a non-stick pan with a pinch of salt and pepper and the lid, cook over low heat, when they are soft remove the lid and let them dry well.
(2) Move the courgettes in a pan adding the Preziosa pesto, extra virgin olive oil fresh basil. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
(3) Put in a bow, add a diced mozzarella, stir it and let it rest in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
(4) Your courgettes pasta with preziosa pesto and mozzarella is ready to be tasted, fresh, fast and light, you will make a great impression if you serve it for a dinner or buffet, try it because it is tasty and delicate.
Add extra crunchiness by sprinkling on top some pinenuts