One of the most classic side dishes, an explosion of colours and taste, healthy and light but still delicious.
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 1 aubergine
- 1 courgette
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch thick asparagus
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (recommended Extra Virgin olive oil BIO - PGI Sicily)
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
(1) Prepare the grill with clean grates and preheat to medium heat, 180°C to 230°C.
(2) Trim the ends of the aubergine, courgette, yellow squash and onion and cut into 1 cm thick slices. Seed the red bell pepper and cut into quarters. Trim the ends of the asparagus.
(3) Drizzle the vegetables with extra virgin olive oil
(4) Put the vegetables in a casserole with the lid closed and cooked in the oven until tender and lightly charred all over (about 8 to 10 minutes for the bell peppers, onion, and mushroom; 5-7 minutes for the yellow squash, courgette, aubergine and asparagus).
Serve warm or at room temperature