A recipe that add the taste of pesto hazelnuts to the flavour of the beef, creating a complete new tasting sensation to please the palate.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 500g of beef strips
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes
- 200g salad
- 100g of Hazelnut Pesto
- Half a lemon juice
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- q.s. of extra virgin olive oil Italiano Leonardi
- q.s. of salt
- q.s. pepper
(1) Peel and finely chop the onion and brown it with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil in a pan. Add the beef strips and cook for five minutes. Once cooked, remove the meat from the pan and place it aside in a big bowl.
(2) In the pan where the cooking juices are left, pour the Hazelnut pesto, let it flavour by stirring for a few minutes and then pour it on the beef strips.
(3) Wash the cherry tomatoes, cut them in half. Wash the salad and chop it coarsely. Add both ingredients to the bowl with the beef strips.
(4) Separately, prepare a dressing with half a lemon juice, a spoonful of oil, salt and pepper. Pour the dressing into the bowl and continue stirring making all the ingredients flavour.