Quick, easy and tasty recipes are a great way to enjoy the full flavours of Italian cuisine preparing them real quick. Whether you do not have time to cook or you are busy with work, they will fix a tasty meal for 2 or more people.
(1) In a pan, heat some chili olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, smoked paprika and parsley. Let the garlic golden then add fresh chopped tomatoes. Cook them at medium temperature for a few minutes until the softened and start releasing the juice.
(2) Add the squid ink sauce. Switch off the hob and stir for a couple of minutes.
(3) Boil plenty of water in a pot, add salt and toss in the selected pasta. Cook only for a few minutes and dry them "al dente"
(4) Move the pasta to the pan with the sauce and stir
(5) Dish up and decorate with herbs
Discover how to prepare it in a few simple steps!