A fresh and delicate pasta sauce ideal to be served in warmer seasons
Ingredients for 2 people
- 180g of Farfalle
- 200g of peeled prawns
- 4 tbsp of Almond Pesto
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil (recommended Nocellara del Belice PGI)
- 1 glove of garlic
- Pinch of salt
- Black pepper
(1) Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them into 4 parts.
Fry a garlic clove in a large pan. As soon as it is golden, add the cherry tomatoes together with salt and pepper.
(2) Cook for a few minutes then add the prawns and increase higher temperature for at least 5 minutes.
(3) In the meantime, bring water to the boil in a pot and prepare the pasta (in abundant salted water).
Once ready, drain it al dente and pour it in the pan together with the cherry tomato and prawns sauce.
(4) Add the almond pesto and stir fry everything for a minute. Turn off the heat and serve the pasta with a sprinkling of pepper.
Discover how to prepare it in a few simple steps!