Lemon Soufflé is a tasty, delicate and easy to make spoon dessert. It is perfect to serve after a lunch or dinner to give a final touch of sweetness and freshness, you will lick your lips with every spoon eaten because it is light and not heavy at all
Ingredients for 6/8 servings
- 120g of powdered sugar
- 20g of potato starch
- 4 whole eggs
- 2 organic lemons
- 4 tablespoons of lemon jam
- A pinch of salt
- Butter to taste
- Powdered sugar for sprinkling
(1) Separate the egg whites from the yolks and whip the latter with the icing sugar, kneading them for a long time until the mixture is puffy, light and fluffy.
(2) Add the grated zest and lemon juice. Finally, incorporate the potato starch, bit by bit. Do the same with the jam.
(3) Beat the egg whites until stiff with a pinch of salt and then mix them with the lemon cream, stirring gently and with movements from the bottom upwards so as not to disassemble them and maintain the air that has been created inside.
(4) Grease the single portion bowls and pour the mixture into them, filling them for 3/4 of their capacity.
(5) Bake in the oven, preheated and static, at 180 ° for 10 minutes. When they are swollen, remove them from the oven, sprinkle them with icing sugar and enjoy the Lemon Soufflé still hot.
Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.