A delicious and autumnal recipes, full of colour and full of taste.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 800g of chicken thighs
- 300g of pumpkins
- 120g of red pepper confit
- 1 red onion
- 1 garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 2 glasses of port wine
(1) In a saucepan, heat the oil, sauté a whole peeled garlic, brown it over high heat for about 2 minutes, then add the red pepper confit mixing all together.
(2) Add the sliced pumpkins and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper. Blend with port wine and cook for another couple of minutes. Turn off the heat and keep it aside.
(3) Pass the chicken thighs on both sides in corn starch. In a pan, brown a whole garlic clove, add some rosemary and lay the chicken thighs to sear 5 minutes per side. Blend with port.
(4) Add in the pan the sauce of confit and pumpkin and cook for 10 more minutes or until the sauce becomes thick.
(5) Garnish with extra rosemary and serve