An easy but very appealing tart recipe. Try it as appetizer in small bites or bigger size for a quick and tasty meal.
Ingredients for 3-4 people
- Puff pastry 400g
- 10 slices bacon
- 80g of grated cheddar
- 5 teaspoons of Mushroom pate'
- 1 shallot
- 1 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (recommended the Italiano)
- 1 bunch parsley
- Salt to taste.
- Pepper as needed.
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
(1) Cut the puff pastry into squares about 5cm per side and bake in the oven at 200°C until golden.
(2) Peel and finely chop the shallot with the garlic and brown them in a pan with the oil.
(3) Cut the bacon into cubes (or thin strips) and add it to the pan with the garlic and shallots. Cook for 5 minutes.
(4) Turn off the heat and add the mushroom pate and mix everything on the pan still hot, so to better mix the flavours.
(5) Cover each square of puff pastry with two teaspoons of the cream obtained and add some cheddar on top
(6) Put the puff pastries in the oven at 180 degrees for 2 minutes until the cheese melt. Then add a sprinkle of parsley and serve.