- 320g of fresh agnolotti
- 50g almonds
- 10g of mushrooms
- 200g of pumpkin pesto
- 1 tablespoon of brandy (optional)
- Fresh sage
- Salt and pepper
(1) Wash the mushrooms and cut them into thin slices. Mince the garlic cloves and the rosemary.
(2) Add the extra virgin olive oil to a pan and fry the chopped garlic and rosemary together. Add in the mushrooms and cook for at least 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
(3) Add the pumpkin pesto and almonds and mix everything keeping a low heat; adjust with salt and pepper.
(4) Bring some water the boil in pot and add salt.
Agnolotti will need a very few minutes to be ready. Do not overcook them to avoid them opening and releasing the filling.
(5) Toss the agnolotti in the boiling water and remove them after a 2-3 minutes as soon as they emerge all together. You will notice they are ready when they align to the surface of the water.
Drain them it and pour them directly into the pan with the sauce.
Gently mix and dish up.
You can garnish your dish with some extra chopped sage and crushed almonds on top