A colourful dish with a very captivating taste. The pieces of chicken breast are covered with Almond & Basil Pesto and placed on a skewer alternated with small cherry tomatoes then cooked on the griddle.
Doses for 8 skewers:
400g of chicken breast
200g of cherry tomatoes
100g of Almond & Basil pesto
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
(1) Cut the chicken breast into big chunks then move them to a bowl and pour in 2/3 of the Almond & Basil pesto jar. Mix well to make sure all chunks are covered with pesto on all sides.
(2) Prepare the cherry tomatoes in a separate bowl mixing them with extra virgin olive oil, a pinch of salt, pepper and some finely cut parsley.
(3) Take some long spiedini sticks and prepare the skewers alternating a chunk of chicken with a cherry tomato.
(4) When all the skewers are ready, hit up a grill with a dash of extra virgin olive oil and cook them on both sides for 15 minutes.
(5) Dish up the skewers and brush the chicken chunks with the remaining Almond & Basil pesto. You can sprinkle some extra chopped parsley on top to garnish.
Your pesto chicken skewers are ready to be served.