An easy and simple recipe for full flavours lovers.
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- 320g Fusilloni pasta
- 3 garlic cloves
- 190g anchovies
- 100ml veggie cream (or plain yoghurt)
- Salt and pepper
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- Chopped parsley
(1) In a frying pan, add the extra virgin olive oil, toss in the peeled garlic cloves and add all the anchovies. Cook them with medium fire until dissolved
(2) Half the cherry tomatoes and add them to the pan. Cook the tomatoes for 10-15 minutes until they released all the liquid and start to dry up. Add chopped parsley to give a herbal taste
(3) In the meantime bring water to the boil in a pot, add salt and cook Fusilloni pasta al dente
(4) Add the veggie cream (alternatively some spoons of plain yoghurt) to the cherry tomatoes sauces, stir well then add the pasta and cook in the pan for 1-2 minutes max.
(5) Serve warm and add some extra parsley on top for decoration.