- 16 x Fresh cannelloni sheets or lasagne sheets
- 1 x egg
- Spinach 250 g
- Cow's milk ricotta 150 g
- 1 clove garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Grated Grana Padano PDO 50 g
- Nutmeg powder 1 pinch
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt up to taste
- Whole milk 500 g
- Plain flour 37 g
- Butter 50 g
- Salt up to 1 pinch
- Nutmeg to taste
- Black pepper 1 pinch
- Parmesan cheee
(1) Let's start from the cannelloni filling. Pour the olive oil into a pan, add the garlic, let it brown and remove it. Pour in the spinach, well washed and drained. Add salt and cook covered for about 5 minutes until wilted. Once cooked, let them cool
(2) Now take care of the bechamel. First you will need to heat the milk, then pour the butter into another pan and let it melt completely. Add the sifted flourand mix quickly. After a couple of minutes you will get a hazelnut-colored roux, remove from the heat for a moment and slowly pour in the milk, now hot
(3) Stir constantly and season your béchamel by adding a pinch of salt, pepper and a grating of nutmeg. Continue to cook over moderate heat for 5-6 minutes, until the desired density is obtained, then transfer the béchamel to a glass bowl and cover with the film in contact.
(4) At this point the spinach will be cold, transfer them to a cutting board and chop coarsely with a knife. Pour them into a large bowl, add the ricotta, mix with a fork and add the eggs as well Salt, pepper, add some nutmeg and mix everything. Finally add the grated cheese
(5) Mix the ingredients well. Transfer the mixture into a pastry bag and place it in the refrigerator until ready for use
(6) Line up the cannelloni sheets or lasagna sheets on a board. Place about 100 g of filling in the center of each seet with the sac a poche. Then roll the sheets on themselves to form cylinders. Now spread 2 generous spoons of béchamel in a baking dish.
(7) Place your cannelloni inside the baking dish and cover them with the remaining béchamel, spreading it well. Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake in a preheated static oven at 200 ° for 15 minutes. Then activate the grill mode at 230 ° and cook for about 5 minutes until you get a golden crust; you just have to serve your spinach cannelloni still hot!