A fresh recipe for a pasta sauce full of flavour which will surprise with its taste.
Ingredients for two people
- 160gr of pasta
- 120gr of black olives pate
- Anchovy fillets in oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 orange
- Extra virgin olive oil (better if Tonda Iblea extra virgin olive oil)
(1) Remove the orange from the peel (including the white filaments) and then cut it into strips. Blanch the zest strips for 30 seconds in boiling water.
(2) Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large frying pan and add the garlic cloves for 1-2 minutes until golden.
Add the anchovies and black olive pate and cook until melted.
Add the juice of half an orange and mix everything until homogeneous.
(3) Cook the linguine al dente, dry them and add them to the sauce mix prepared. Adjust thickness with a dash of the pasta cooking water.
(4) Dish up adding some anchovies, basil leaves and orange zest on top.